Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Blue Album

Christmas of 1994, my brother and I got the Weezer self-title album otherwise known as the "Blue Album". I loved that song Buddy Holly and couldn't get enough of a few of the other tracks on there when I was young. Now, from time to time I dig through my old cd's and listen to all of the songs I used to throw on repeat x83,819 times and make it 83,820. I did this in the 8th grade and absolutely fell head over heels for the band and even named a screen name, Weezer Rockr, for my love and affection of the band.

One track stood out above all of the rest as my all time favorite Weezer songs...that is "No One Else". I thought I'd showcase my skills on the guitar this time and rock it out!



Great song....great band sans pork & beans, malidroit, and every other album released after green...but that's beside the point. They have fun doing what they're doing and I'm satisfied with blue, pinkerton and green :) =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment