With that I recently purchased Rock Band 3 for the keyboard...however I can say that I'm quite the versatile digital musician. Drums are easily my best however I haven't purchased the new pro set (which I'm sure isn't that hard anyway). So after my first late night binge and test to see if I drive the neighbors crazy with my "rat ta tat tat", I played Huey Lewis and the News --
I think that I've played that song twice and got the 100%. Granted it's piss easy, I think it's pretty impressive! I've built myself up to the top 11% of drummers out there so UNH! haha -- I really dig this song for it's pure 80's awesomeness. Keys, the sweet bridge, the big chorus!? Sign me up for neon colors any day!
Keytar for sure is the next big obstacle to climb and with that I hardly have any experience. I have a keyboard I got for my 16th birthday that I've memorized a few songs for but I can sight read about as good as a blind man playing tetris. Do they even sell keytars anymore?
Keytar for sure is the next big obstacle to climb and with that I hardly have any experience. I have a keyboard I got for my 16th birthday that I've memorized a few songs for but I can sight read about as good as a blind man playing tetris. Do they even sell keytars anymore?

No comments:
Post a Comment